Sunday 12 June 2016

ANZAC Soldiers

Dear family, I am in the trenches at war. There are rats as big as cats. There are people who are dead. Guns are firing shots around us. I am keeping my head down. Love Demitrious

Dear family, I am here in the war. I just want to go and have nicer food. It is so cold they are shooting bombs and people are yelling for help. I am sick of the mud. Love Susana

Dear Family, I am at war in the trenches. I can hear guns and see rats as big as cats and there are bugs making us itchy. Love Hugh

Dear Family, I am cold and smelly and yucky and there is mud on me. There are people sick and dying around us. from Jett.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Pitomata Learners,
    You have written so well about life in the trenches of WW1. It really made me understand what it was like for you as you wrote about what you saw, felt and heard. I wonder what else you have learnt about the ANZACs in WW1?

    Mrs Krausse

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to be helpful, thoughtful and encouraging.