Wednesday 12 September 2018

Highwire - Netballers Tri Nations

At morning tea on Wednesday we march quickly down the road to Highwire Trust. Our Board Chairman had organised for us to play games with his Netballers. They are part of a Tri Nations Team here for a tournament a the end of the year.

Some of the ladies were from Samoa, Cook Island and New Zealand. We split into our two classes and one group started inside while the other group went outside.



Chad - It was a fun day playing games, one after another.
Cyclone - I like playing the multi-sports game. with dodge ball, one touch, 10 pass netball, frisbee. 

Stephanie - I enjoyed meeting people who spoke my language and came from the Samoa and playing lots of different games.
Tara - The challenge of the obstacle course where we had to turn 5 times then ran zigzag around the cones, jump over 4 more cones and run to sit down.

 
Brian - I liked seeing the Cook Island Netballers again, they are my favourite team, because I am from Cook Islands.
Zaleen - I enjoyed playing the different games my favourite was multi sports.

Mrs Mundy - We played rock paper scissors 2 ways one with our hands and the other using our bodies and Number Up.
Mrs Hiku - I like the pink netballs they were used for rob the nest/snatch.

Thank you so much we had a lot of fun practise the skills you taught us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be helpful, thoughtful and encouraging.