Tuesday 12 February 2019

Writing Blog Comments

We are getting ready to be part of Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu.

We are trying to write positive, thoughtful and helpful comments. To us this means...

Start with a Greeting
                                   Hi Mrs Mundy, I am Fred from Red Hill School.
Or you could use Kia ora, Talofa, Hello... and their name.
Tell them who you are.

Positive
             I like the way you have included a picture with your story.
             I can see you have done a lot of research and found interesting facts.
Tell them what you like about their post, what made it interesting for you.

Thoughtful
                  I learnt what the word habitat means.
                  I enjoyed reading your slide (or post) about elephants I didn't know they had toe nails.
Tell them something you learnt. Or shared something that relates to the post.

Helpful
            Next time you might like to check your spelling.
            Remember i needs to be a capital I when talking about yourself.
            What did you learn.
Be kind, think about what you know or ask a question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be helpful, thoughtful and encouraging.