Thursday 26 March 2020

Distance Learning with Tui Whanau

We have been setting up preparing for this Whaea Teressa and Mrs Mundy. We have sent home information and duffy books to read along with work books for those who don't have internet access.

Today is our first official day for distance learning. I am excited to see who comes to hangout and has a go with this different style. I can't say new as I have been using Tui's google site over the last two years to engage and help with digital learning. The new part for me is the hangouts. I have set a space in my kitchen (where the table is). I could go into the tiny office (but it is a mess) which I use for crafts, scrapbooking, painting, drawing and storing teaching stuff I have put away (actually I have multiple of these places, the office a bedroom and the attic) maybe now is a good time to sort to more and cull lots! But I might need it!!!



Looking at myself in the Hangout I can see I still need to make some changes I love the art but the light is reflecting off it and into the camera, which I find distracting so I can imagine the students not wanting to look and pay attention too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be helpful, thoughtful and encouraging.