Wednesday 1 April 2020

Lockdown Teacher Update

It has been a week since we had to leave school. It is interesting being stuck in our family bubble. Ben and Matthew spent most of last week working on their school work. Ben has an english assignment due during lockdown and Matt has an art project, so they are both working hard. The other day was Ben's birthday. I feel for all children out there who have a birthday during this time. We usually do shopping for things he needs the weekend before so I know he has wants he wants with the right size as he is still growing. The day started with his favourite morning meal of pancakes with jam for Ben and Matt and for me I like maple syrup. We then played Monopoly his favourite board game, I lost again (second time in two days) Their Dad won this game but Ben said he didn't lose (that was because both Matt and I went bankrupt). For dinner we had one of his favourite meals Chicken and Bacon Carbonara. Followed by a movie and popcorn and then another movie (Dragons 2). 

In between times I am checking emails and seesaw to see what others have been up to, so if you can Tui whanau do login to Seesaw and keep safe. I have also been walking our dog Bruno and from a distance checking in with neighbours to see they are okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be helpful, thoughtful and encouraging.