Friday 10 April 2020

Teacher Lockdown Mid Point Update

Hello Everyone
I hope you are keeping safe. I can now say I have ventured out, apart from the dog walking and been to the supermarket. I think I was lucky reading some of the story on social media. I was supposed to get to Pak n Save by 8 but slept in ("But Mum, it's the Holidays"). The queue moved quickly and I was inside in 30 minutes, I meet some new people and was able to chat from the 2 metre distance with others. Then inside I managed to get everything I needed including a small bag of flour (better than nothing).

Over the 'holiday' part of lockdown our family has been busy getting to know different board games and card games. So spending lots of time together. We have previously played Euchre but everyone now knows how to play 500, we haven't tried Gin Rummy (where you collect a set of 3 or 4 numbers the same or a run) yet but no doubt we will. My boys have even asked to play Go fish. We have played Monopoly multiple times and everytime I have spent more time in jail than out. I think I need to change the order of how we sit. (He he he) Now Blokus was great I kicked butt, well that was until others started using strategies too. Cluedo was another game we played, I would ask a questions that would give food for thought to the others and then they would get the accusation correct, that happened twice before I won one, now sure if I like being Ms Scarlett, may have to change seat for that one too.

Can you pick the game we are playing...


I even have a recordings of the crazy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be helpful, thoughtful and encouraging.