Friday 23 November 2018

Look at Me Now - Leadership Programme Graduation




The Leadership Programme runs for 15 weeks,  we covered Leadership, Integrity, Respect, Responsibility, Our Community, Recycling and Graffiti.

The LAMN programme is about leadership, loyalty, integrity and so much more! It's about being kind to everyone and earning people's trust, so when I grow up I would like to be a leader.

The part I enjoyed the most has to be spending time with my fellow classmates but also my friends. - Amelia

I enjoyed being at camp Adair doing fun activities such as the mudslide. - Mariah

My favourite trip was Totara park because we got to play games and eat lollies. - Shawn

When I grow up I want to be a responsible leader. My favourite trip was the pools because I liked the part when we fell backwards off the boat. - Dante

I enjoyed Totara park and Camp Adair. I would like to go there again with my mum and dad. - Krystal Leigh






3 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Mundy, this is Natik from Red Hill School. Hockey skills can help you to be healthy. It is always good to try your best at sport. from Natik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Mundy, I am Akram from Red Hill School. I think all of these wonderful students had to be on there best behaviour to earn your trust to go to look at me now. I like the way you described what look at me now is about. I hope I can be in the team this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Mundy, I am Janaya from Red Hill School. I would like to be in look at me now this year. I like how you showed what they were experiencing and how they liked their trip. I like the things they did last year. from Janaya

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to be helpful, thoughtful and encouraging.