Wednesday 28 November 2018

School Trip to Miranda Hot Pools



It was amazing playing on the pillow and sitting in the nice and warm pool. - Hendrix
I jumped in the water once, but sitting in it was too much the heat was stifling. - Kingston



When I was on the pillow it was hard to get up to the top, the corners were muddy and making the Yesterday was fun as we all got wet and played with our friends. - Dayjarhn
The best part of the day was the pillow, you can see me running and jumping in the picture below (black shorts). It was hard work getting to the top of the pillow. - Justyce



I enjoyed the hot dog and chips from Kaiaua. I ate two hot dogs the swimming had made me hungry. We were lucky to even have tomato sauce. - Breeze
The day started with an ice block so they wouldn't melt. It was a brand new Kaipati flavour of kiwifruit and strawberry. They were very refreshing on such a hot day. - Mrs Mundy



I enjoyed being in the pools, it was lovely and warm but if you got to close to the spring it was way hot. - Tai



I enjoyed the day so much I fell asleep on the way home. - Susana
Thanks for a great day. I was absolutely exhausted and fell asleep on the way home. Krystal

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mrs Mundy, I am Brooklyn from Red Hill School. I liked this posted because I did not know that Miranda hot pools had a balloon pillow. Next time I would like to see more writing than pictures. I hope I can go there sometime. from Brooklyn.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mrs Mundy, my name is Haaki. I like the hot water springs and the huge Balloon at Miranda. I would like to go again this year with the school and my family.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to be helpful, thoughtful and encouraging.