Wednesday 7 November 2018

Art Alley Update for End of October

Originally the fence was green on one side and grey on the other and many of our students come through the alley to get to school. Once our new school build has been completed this alley will be close to the visitors car park and so we though we would brighten it up.

Blair - I like how we were able to make the fence more colourful.
Anjekoia - I enjoyed creating the designs for my panel of favourites.

Khan - Painting the fence has been fun because we didn't have to do mathematics and reading.
Xavier - I like being able to paint my own design all about me.

Dante - I like how everyone was able to use their own unique designs.
Steven - I like how it takes up lots of our learning time.



Dayjarhn - I like how we can see that some people like the same things and different ones as well.

Austin - I like how the fence now looks like it is decorated, like a Christmas tree.
Mariah - I like how we designed different pictures about ourselves.




Amelia - I enjoyed creating the Pasifika flower and having the chance to paint it.
Nathan - It was tricky trying to make such the four colours for the house colours were even and making sure the black was straight.

Chad - I like painting the Maori patterns and trying to stay in the lines.
Ja seng - I liked coming up with a design for the maori panel and seeing how it turned out larger and slightly differently.

Shawn - I enjoyed painting the school logo at the beginning of the fence, it show it is our school and people are welcome.
Valiant - I love how everyone put so much effort into making the fence look awesome.

Braedyn - I enjoyed painting the leaves and working with other children like Dayjarhn.
Zayden - I enjoyed painting the green on the school logo and trying to make it look like the real one.

6 comments:

  1. WOW these murals are all looking amazing on your fences! You have many very talented artists at your school. I like how there is such variety in the designs. This will really brighten up your school fences as well as giving people an 'insight' to who you are as learners and a community at Redhill School. I can tell you all really enjoyed doing this to by reading what you have said in the blogpost. Great sharing team.
    Ngā mihi
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback you are right on the nail.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs Mundy this is Crichton from Red Hill.
    I like walking through the art alley because it has different art pieces. I wish I could have helped paint at the Leilani entrance. I didn't know last year that we were going to muse the photo with it in the back ground for our blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to be helpful, thoughtful and encouraging.