Monday 19 November 2018

Hockey Skills



Thank you Counties Manukau Hockey for sending Mark out to us to teach us hockey skills it was a great couple of days. We learnt how to hit the ball and how to pass to a team member. Our teacher even got involved and nearly forgot to take photos.


Thank you for coming, I liked learning about hockey because I got better at it. Breeze
Playing hockey was fun because we got to run around and whack the ball into the goal. Hendrix

I like playing hockey rounders, I didn't get hurt. I like hockey as a team sport. Amelia
I like learning about hockey because it was different. Mariah

It was fun because I like sports and I was good at hitting the ball. Kingston
I like learning new skills at hockey. I learnt how to hit the ball and to hold the stick with two hands. Les

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be helpful, thoughtful and encouraging.