Thursday 14 March 2019

Poly Festival Thursday

Today we took a break from swimming and went o Manukau Veledrome to Polyfest. It was a hot day, but we found plenty of shade. The Maori Stage had performances we managed to watch and listen too. The big highlight was getting our ngā tāmoko. We had four groups with different teachers and we still managed to all do different things. Escape Room, Visual Reality, EAT KAI, sit in the shade, play frisbee... The list goes on.

The main thing was we had a lot of fun! Thank you Teachers!

My favourite part of polyfest was the escape room because we had really think hard. - Susana

I enjoyed getting a half face tamoko a polyfest. - Kingston

I like we could win prizes by talking about our future I was glad I won some sunglasses. - Mythiah

Polyfest was fun because there was a lot of cool things to do and a lot of them were free. - Dan

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that Haaki went to Polyfest again this year. He left for school that morning very excited and came home very happy and he spoke of how fun his day was with his free items he recieved. I had a prior hui that day so I couldnt come but Haaki really enjoyed his day at Polyfest. Awesome Redhill School, I really love how our children get to experience activities in school areas and out of school activities awesome. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lavinia, it is wonderful to see the children outside the classroom and have them share more about themselves with us.

      Delete

Please remember to be helpful, thoughtful and encouraging.