Thursday 8 August 2019

Whetu and Nick - The Quest for the Map the Kite and the Sacred Maunga.

The best part was when Nick was learning how to speak Maori. - Chad
When Nick signalled the ship to with the gun it stun a bird which fell from the sky, then the bird was alive again. - Jordan

I like when Whetu kepe calling the winds name "Tawhiri-Rangi". - Tawhirimatea
It was funny when Nick was learning Whetu name the wind was trying to help him. - Kingston

The lady who was the wind kept teasing Nick and Whetu and it made me laugh - Janaya
I liked how Whetu only spoke Maori and couldn't speak any other language because Nick was the first person she had meet from another country. - Demitrious



The way they used the lights to create the changing background was fascinating. - Dan
I like when Nick created his own wind and the Tawhiri-Rangi moaned I am the only one allowed to make wind.! - Danielle

When Nick pulled out the carrot thinking it would protect him was funny too. - Tinara
The stage was set in a way they could use it for many scenes. - Moala

When Whetu was trying to learn Nick's name she copied him word for word I am Nick." - Malakai

It was create that our whole school and class were able to go.

2 comments:

  1. nice story that was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Red hill how was the story?And thats good for nick I probably think hes better than me.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to be helpful, thoughtful and encouraging.