Monday 20 May 2019

Duffy Theatre - Gaming Magic Bricks

Malakai - Before the show I like the dance off  competition.



Iroam - I enjoyed the part where Duffy was sucked into the game.

Letrae - I like how Duffy could jump so high. He said he had to practise and a key is to lift your knees, to get the power ups.

Stinah - My favourite part was when the actors were dancing.



Tinara - Dismantler pulled the blocks out from where duffy was sitting and he would crash.

Puna - I thought the characters in the story were funny.

Victoria - I like how the Dismantler chasing Duffy, because he had brick/block shaped muscles.



Chad  - I was fascinated by the way they could move the stage for what they needed.

Janaya - I like the way they are able to change their voices for the difference characters such as the computer voice.

Kihira - I like when Sam came into the game and helped Duffy Chicken.



Demitrious - I liked how the Puzzler came out and mucked up the word puzzles.

Mythiah - I like how they use audience participation as I was one who could move a brick.

Natik - I like the way they used the bricks to say GAME OVER.

Mrs Mundy - I like how they incorporated all 3 official languages, Te Reo, Sign and English.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Redhill School we had that show last year, what did you think of it? I Thought it was cool and a little bit funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Duffy shows and especially this one.What was the word you were trying to make and was it whetu?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first word was inventor and yes the second word was whetu.

      Delete
  3. Hello Red Hill school!Our school had that Duffy show!My favorite part was when the mum of Sam accidentally danced and nearly got sucked into the game too!What was your guys favorite parts about Sam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often wondered if I would hear about other school having the same show and you are the first to make that comment. Thanks for letting me know. I wonder if we had the same actors too.

      Delete

Please remember to be helpful, thoughtful and encouraging.